- About Us
- Contact Us
CIKAL ADMISSION ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the following carefully and confirm before submit your application. When you submit your application you are agreeing to the following terms and condition.
1. When parents/legal guardians fill our Online Admission Form, Cikal will collect a variety of personal information about parents/legal guardian and child, as follows:
Academic information (academic year, the intended Cikal’s location, grade application);
Child complete and legal name;
Child place and birth date;
Active telephone numbers;
Family member who stays at the same house;
Sibling(s) information (name, birth date, gender, school name, school level);
Former school information (school type, school name).
Information that parents/legal guardian have shared with Cikal through this admission online or email shall be used by Cikal to fulfill our service commitment to you. We do not share your personal information to any person or organization, and our vendors and third parties are not permitted to use your personal information for their own purposes.
2. Any false, inaccurate or misleading information given on the Application Form and/or other supporting documents could lead to rejection of the application.
3. parents/legal guardian must at all times inform the Cikal of any changes to the information given on admission form in writing to membership admin in which Cikal sites the child is registered as student.
4. Parents/legal guardian hereby gives his/her consent to the Cikal to take such photographs, images, recordings, works of the child and to use, free of charge, such photographs, images, recordings, works or derivative works in any media and for whatever purpose as Cikal shall deem fit, including without limitation for any promotional materials printed or electronic, such as brochures, flyers or website.
5. Cikal reserves all rights and interests in any intellectual property rights arising as a result of the actions of a student in conjunction with any member of staff of Cikal and/or other students at the Cikal for a purpose associated with Cikal. Any use of any such intellectual property rights by a student is subject to the terms of a licence to be agreed prior to the use between the student, his/her parents/legal guardian and Cikal. Cikal will allow the student’s role in creation/development of intellectual property rights to be acknowledged.
6. All notices, letters and correspondence from the Cikal shall be sent to the parents/legal guardian at the address provided in the Application Form and shall be deemed sufficiently served if sent by ordinary post or if the same is handed over to the child.
APPLICATION FEE AND ADMISSIONS PROCESS
Application process will be started after the Online Application Form has been submitted to Cikal and validated by Cikal Membership Team.;
Joining Fee must be paid within 5 (five) working days after Invoice Date to avoid your application from being cancelled;
All paid fees can not be refunded or transferred to other payments;
Cikal may cancel your application should there be any outstanding payment regarding your child;
In the case of cancelled registration, any reapplication process will be considered as a new application. The new application process will be placed on queue again in the relevant class level and academic year.
The admission decision of the student is at the absolute discretion of Cikal. Cikal generally takes into consideration various factors, including the child’s age, academic ability, and the child’s behaviour and parent/legal guardian’s vision & mission;
Your joining fee will be fully refunded should Cikal decide not to accept your child’s application.
A student may not start academic year unless enrollment fee has been paid in full;
Re-registering for continuing students will not be accepted unless all outstanding fees due has been paid.
A completed Online Application Form does not oblige Cikal to accept your child. Once you have been notified of your child’s placement decision and the application fees and other relevant terms fees have been fully paid, a contract is deemed to exist between Cikal and parents/legal guardian, provided that Cikal regulation are observed.
By granting us this permission, it allows us to provide you with updated news and services we develop at the moment or in the future.